Friday, January 25, 2019

You are sunshine for my soul - Crafty Catz Challenge

Friday January 25, 2019
 
Welcome to another fun challenge at Crafty Catz
Our theme is RIBBON / LACE
 

We have two sponsors this week..


 
This is my card using the image Amore Girl.. She is so cute and reminds me of two of my grand daughters.  I colored her with copics and then went over the gray hearts and her dress top with Spectrum Noir sparkle pen. I cut the image out using Simon Says wonky die. I stamped the Verve sentiment. I found this scrap of ribbon and tied it to the bottom of the card. I mounted this on a piece of Stampin up dark gray card stock. 

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 370-371 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge wk.1 - anything goes
Dragonfly journeys #132 - stitching
Artistic inspirations #211 - anything goes/ opt. tag
Everybody art #429 - anything goes
Penny's paper crafty #414 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday -  have a heart
Crafty creations #383 - anything goes
Moving along with the times #89 - have a heart

16 comments:

Janette said...

Love your card Billie, the image is so sweet and the design is gorgeous...enjoy your day..xx

Lisa said...

She's so gorgeous!! You colored her beautifully!! Love the pretty ribbon, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeosus card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Wendy L said...

So pretty, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

Sandy Palmer said...

Beautiful card! Wonderfully colored image! Thanks for joining us at A Gem of A Challenge!
Sandy DT

NickScrapShack said...

Beautiful card. Like the cas design and those stitches and ribbon adds a pretty touch.
Enjoy your weekend! Nick

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie! She is just adorable and I love her skirt and that wonky stitch frame you used. Thanks so much for joining my In Stitches blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Lisa Lynn said...

Beautiful card. Lovely coloring as usual.

Jenny L said...

Hi Billie,
such a gorgeous card and that image is so lovely and you have coloured it wonderfully.
It could almost be my youngest Granddaughter too.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Jac’s Playground said...

Such a sweet card Billie, great image and love the ribbon, have a great week xx

Monika Reeck said...

Ooh she is a Little cute Image Billie
and love her Dress design by you
lovely coloring her hair too
great sweet Lady Card
hugs
Monika

CraftyLyn said...

Such a super cute image,a lovely card clean and simple design thanks for joining us here at Penny's challenge Lyn DT x.

ankitag612 said...

Absolutely adorable. Love the black heart on her hair as a pin! Your coloring is lovely. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita

Cards by Beckie said...

A beautiful card. Thank you for sharing at MAWTT. Beckie x

kReN said...

Cute! Thanks for joining us at the CCC this month. Follow me at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

crafty-stamper said...

Beautifully coloured image and great sentiment.Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x