Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Happy birthday - Creations in Pink

Tuesday January 15, 2019
 
Welcome to another challenge at Creations in Pink..
 We have a new challenge..
The theme is ANYTHING GOES..
 JUST MAKE SURE THERE'S LOTS OF PINK
 


Since we don't have a sponsor this month.. I decided to use some fun images from Pretty Pink Posh.. I started with a pink piece of designer paper and I liked that it had the water color look so I took a Simon says all over stamp and white heat embossed the design. It reminds me of a trellis. I then used Stampin up designer paper and stamped the hummingbirds. I used a few copic colors to give a little more color. There are pink lines in the paper. I used Taylored expressions leaf die and punched some SU flowers. I added some SU sequins to the center.. The sentiment is from My favorite things..

Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #211 - anything goes/opt. tag your it
Pammie's inky pinky #1902 - anything goes
Die cuttin divas #403 - birthday


2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie this is stunning. Love those birds and flowers. That background is perfect.

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

This is a delightful card. So happy you shared it with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs