Sunday, January 27, 2019

Life is better when you laugh

Sunday January 27, 2019
 


This was a fun card to make.. I needed a laugh and it delivered... I chose another old wood rubber stamp this one is from Love you to bits... I have no idea what I was thinking when I bought this image many years ago.. but here it is and I think he looks cute now. I used Inktense water color pencils and kinda went with the rainbow colors and colored him in. I added glossy accents to the eyes, and three body parts that have the small circles (glossy is only on dots). I used a white gel pen for the teeth. I used a scrap piece of designer paper My favorite things stitch die and tied a piece of twine to one side. I added a Tech. Tues. sentiment and using a gelly pen added some dots and lines to the corners.  This is such a fun card and yes "Life is better when you laugh".

 
this is the sentiment..

 Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 370-371 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #211 - anything goes/ opt. tag
Everybody art #429 - anything goes
Papercraft challenge #29 - bright colors
Creative moments #161 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #566 - critters
Creative fingers #156 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #132 - CAS
Jo's scrap shack #266 - anything goes
QKR stampede #332 - anything goes


11 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great fun! Jo x

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! What a fun image!! I love the sentiment!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Monika Reeck said...

Hihi cute Image and love the Sentiment too
the fun Edge you added is cute Billie
lovely CAS Card yaay..
hugs
Monika

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, that image is just too cute and did make me smile. If I saw a bug like that I don't know if I would laugh though, hehe.

Lia said...

You used a fun image on your card. I like it!
Lia DT S4F

The Enticing Creation said...

So sweet caterpillar card,love the colour...Thanks for playing on Scrapping4funchallenges

Hugs
Rituparna DT S4F

maria f. said...

Awww. How true. And how cute.

Heather said...

Oh, yes, he definitely delivers a laugh! Love the rainbow colors, I think they are perfect for his quirkiness. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

Crafting Andy said...

What a cute stamp and great job colouring it. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

Michelle said...

This is so colorful. Love the image and the sentiment.
Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenges.
Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

Melle Clef said...

I love this cute card ! Thank you for playing with us at Artistic Inspirations.
DT Melle Clef
http://melleclef.over-blog.com