Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Don't even talk to me - Crafty Gals Corner Challenge

Wednesday January 30, 2019
 
Welcome back to another fun challenge at
Our theme is CAS...
 
 
We have quite a few sponsors.. Dr. Digi's,
Prize ~ 2 Digital Images
 
 
Prize ~ 3 Digital Images
 

 
Prize ~ $6 Gift Certificate
 
The sponsor for my card is Oddball stamps

Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate

I am using the image called Morning frazzled Fran..  the sentiment is also from the same digi set. I added this to the cup image. I colored the image with copics and added some wink of stella to the coffee. I used My favorite things circle die cut her out. I took my dry wall tape and Ranger ink and created the background moving the tape around to get the area I needed colored. I added the image a little off center.  This is for sure a CAS card.. I hope I have inspired you to play along.
Challenges:
Scrapping 4 fun #132 - CAS
Artistic inspirations #211 - anything goes/opt. tag your it
Pammie's inky pinky #1904 - anything goes
Everybody art #439 - anything goes
Papercraft challenge #29 - bright colors

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Bless her, with me it's a cup of tea! This is lovely, Billie, Jo x

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The image is too cute!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie this is adorable. Love your design. That sentiment is wonderful and LOVE that background.

Priya said...

So pretty...
Thank you for playing with us at Scrapping4fun challenges.
Priya-DT

Monika Reeck said...

She is so cute and love your background woooww how did you do with dry wall tape??
Show me please in Facebook Inbox how it looks please..
cool BG and nice colors...
Love this cute card
hugs
Monika

ike said...

LUV the background :-) Thank you for playing at Artistic Inspirations Challenge #211.
IKE x
AI DT

Monika Reeck said...

As I told you she is so cute and love your BG Billie
Now me with other Hat
many thanks for playing along with us this time at Papercraft Challenges
Hugs,
Monika (DT)