Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Wishing you all the joys - Bugaboo new release

Tuesday January 22, 2019
 
I'm back with another New Release at Bugaboo...
Check out the design teams creations over at Catch the bug.
 
 
This image is called Winter bird 2.. I wanted a lots of snowflakes so thought I would used We R memory snowflake paper and then used a My favorite things arch die. I colored the image with copics and the sky and with a white gel pen I added some white dots of snow. I added the Paper trey ink sentiment. I added to top layer using some foam strips. I like the depth.

Challenges:
Sweet stampin - bright and cheerful
Just us girls #471 - colors
Crafting from the heart #235 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #211 - anything goes/ opt. tag
Christmas kickstart #2 - bundle up
Everybody art #429 - anything goes
Papercraft challenge #29 - bright colors

 






8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is so sweet, Billie! It would fit in well with the current theme at Christmas Kickstart Challenge, which is Bundle Up! Jo x

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the sweet image and the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chris said...

Lovely design and fabulous bright colours! A perfect entry for our challenge at Sweet Stampin'.Thanks for playing along.
Chris
x

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie this is so adorable. Love the cut out design. You are so talented.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

What a cute image! Beautiful coloring and design. Love the snow. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

Lola said...

I love that he's so colorful and such sweet snowflakes.

Michelle said...

Really nice bold colors.
Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenges.
Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

Monika Reeck said...

yaay swwweeet
I love your coloring
my fav Color is Purple you know it
and this is so cuutee
Great Sketch too Billie
sweet Card
Hugs
Monika