Friday, January 25, 2019

Happy holidays - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday January 25, 2019
 
Hello and welcome to Bugaboo Free Friday..
Check out the fun creations over at Catch the bug..
 
 
This is the fun Free Friday image called Winter Eggbert..  I can always use another holiday card so that is what I went for. I started by using a Simon Says stencil and created the snow falling. I then used the Simons days hills die and added some more snow to the hills. I then colored the image with copics. I cut the image out with a circle die but wasn't liking the look so I fussy cut the image from side to side. That gave me now empty background.. hummm... I went to my Simon Says house dies and cut them out and using Ranger ink colored the houses and trees. I layered some scraps behind the houses to give color. Now I had a nice village behind Eggbert. I like it. I stamped the Paper trey ink sentiment. I went over some of the image with Wink of Stella. I then layered this on a piece of pink large dot embossed background.  

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 370-371 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge wk.1 - anything goes
Creative craft cottage #114 - winter
Creatalicious #115 - anything goes/ winter fun
The crafter's café #211 - layer it up /yellow
Artistic inspirations #211 - anything goes/ opt. tag
Everybody art #429 - anything goes
Papercraft challenge #29 - bright colors
Crafting by designs - layer it up
Penny's paper crafty #414 - anything goes
Fab 'n' funky #424 - creating for Christmas
Crafty hazelnuts #421 - Christmas / sentiment

13 comments:

Nancy Soetaert said...

love your card, so nice with the houses on the background!
Have a nice weekend!
Nancy

Linda Mc Enery said...

What a lovely snowy scene you've created Billie! Love your little houses and trees, and your adorable image! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges!
Linda

Furrbster said...

What a great scene - love all the little details,

Hugz Tinz

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie your Eggbert is adorable. Great scene.

Monika Reeck said...

ooh so cuutee love the Image and the coloring off Course the houses is so cuutee Billie...I made Card everyday and Posting everyday...take a look my new one Billie...the one with Owl do you think it is cute enough?
biig hugs and see you on my Blog again
Monika

Lisa said...

Eggbert is a cutie! love the little scene you created with those bright houses. thanks for playing along on the Papercraft-Challenges blog. Lisa xx

Michelle said...

This is so lovely - great image and layout - Love Eggbert - thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

Judith said...

Such a cute little image - I love him and the lovely scene you have created too - thank you so much for joining in with our Christmas challenge this week at Fab'n'Funky hugs Judith xx

CraftyNatalie said...

Great card.Thanks for joining us at penny's paper crafty challenge this week.

Renate said...

Aaaaaaahw, this is such a cute image. I totally melt by the look of it.
Thank you for sharing this sweetheart at our challenge. I hope you will join us again at our next challenge.

-xiss- Renate.
(DT Papercraft Challenges)

Melle Clef said...

Beautifulcard ! Thank you for playing with us at Artistic Inspirations.
DT Melle Clef
http://melleclef.over-blog.com

Maikreations said...

Your design is really great - the houses in the back really give a lot of dimension and the image is so cute ;o) Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Papercraft Challenges. Happy crafting and have a fabulous weekend! Hugs, Maike

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional winter fun” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)

(DT Aud Sentiments Challenge)