Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Monster bash Day 4 birthday - Catch the bug

Tuesday January 15, 2019
 
I have two cards to share with you today.
 
Welcome to Day 4 of our week long 9th Birthday party at
Our theme this year is Monster Bash
Each day we have a new theme..
Today is BINGO..
 
(plus we have a flash freebie which is the 3 headed monster today only from 7am to 7pm.. see my last card on this posting which shows the image)
 
 
This is the New Release called Monsters Topper.. I used the top row.. Die cut / Sentiment / Texture..
I started by coloring the image with copics. I went over parts with of the image with Spectrum Noir sparkle pen.  I then used My favorite things stitch die. I ran the blue card stock through an embossing folder from Sizzix. I stamped the Hero arts and Paper Pretties sentiments and added some distressing inking using Quick Quote chalk inks then added them to the card. I then tied a bow in some yarn - more texture and added to the card.
Challenges: card 1
Artistic inspirations #211 - anything goes/opt. tag your it
Papercraft #28 - celebrate
Crazy 4 challenge #466 - humorous

Try it on Tuesday - something old and new (old twine/sentiment stamp- new is image)
Die cuttin divas #403 - birthday
 

 
 
 This image below will be a flash freebie from 7am to 7pm.. 12 hours!!! Head over to Catch the bug / Bugaboo to grab it..
A little about how I made my card..
Since the theme for today is.. BINGO!!  I used the image Monster 3 which is from the Bugaboo store and the  Bingo bottom row... Ribbon / Tag / Stripes..
I chose a scrap of Quick quote paper. I thought the stripes were nice and colorful. I then colored the image with copics using some of the colors from the paper. I used Tim Holtz tag die and stamped the My pink stamper sentiment. I love this colorful ribbon so tied a bow and added the tag. I used My favorite things sentiment it's your birthday. I added some gems to the eyes just for some fun. I added some Wink of Stella to different areas.. I love the colorful fun feel to the card.
 
 
Challenges: card 2
Artistic inspirations #211 - anything goes/opt. tag your it
Papercraft #28 - celebrate
Crazy 4 challenge #466 - humorous
Die cuttin divas #403 - birthday



5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Both of your cards are wonderful Nancy. Great coloring as usual.

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

both of your creations are just fabulous. I love the honecomb embossed background too.
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT Teamie

Meggymay said...

Thank you for sharing your fun and happy card with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Larelyn said...

Oh my gosh, these are just adorable - so much fun. Thanks for sharing at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Melle Clef said...

Your cards are so cute ! Thank you for playing with us at Artistic Inspirations.
DT Melle Clef
http://melleclef.over-blog.com