Tuesday, January 08, 2019

Loving you more each day - Bugaboo

Tuesday January 8, 2019
 
Welcome back to my blog and today I am sharing a card for the New Release at Bugaboo.
You can see the design teams creations
using the image at Catch the bug.
 
This is Penguin.  I reversed the image so it looks like they are holding hands.. I guess either way would of worked but the hats looked better reversed. I thought with Valentines day coming I would make a love card. I colored the image with copics and used my cloud template. I added a pink and blue bling to the ends of the hats. I had a scrap of glitter paper so using EK punch punched out the heart and layered it on some scraps to make it thicker. I used Bella blvd. designer paper. The sentiment is from Simon Says.

Challenges:
Cute card Thursday #563 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #83 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #234 - anything goes
Pammie's inky pinkies #1901 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #211 - anything goes/opt. tag your it
Love to scrap #117 - anything goes

7 comments:

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! I love the sweet penguins and the way you colored them!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Vickie Y said...

Adorable images and card. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

Trina P. said...

Sweet and adorable. x

AndreaH said...

Fab card. I never think of flipping images! Thankyou for the reminder 😀 xxx

Monika Reeck said...

Clever to make this Image being like this
I have the same one but never think to do this Billie and the Clouds ooh I love Always your Clouds and sweet DP
cute Card my friend
hugs
Monika

Lisa Lynn said...

You did such a great job with making the two of them to make it a Valentine card.

crafty said...

What a jolly pair of penguins. Thank you for joining in the Crafting From the Heart challenge.
Mary