Monday, January 28, 2019

Happy Birthday - Catch the bug ABC

Monday January 28, 2019
 
Hello.. It's Monday and so over at Catch the bug
it's
Anything But a Card Monday..
I have a tag to share..
 
 
This is my tag using the image called Candle Set. I started with a Tim Holtz tag. I then die cut some Paper Trey Ink numbers. I adhered them down and then with Distress crayon and Ranger ink I add the colors. I got it where I liked it so then I took glitter paper and My favorite things happy birthday die and adhered to the tag. I had this fun party hat so added this as if it was the dot for the i.. 
 I had some MFT balloons that I had colored up and sitting in a bowl on my table.. I added them I then took the three candles from Bugaboo and colored them with copics. I cut then out and apart and added two down on the lower right corner and one to the upper right. I added some glossy accents to the candle flames and some Wink of Stella.. I added some white gel pen highlights to different images. I love the fun look this tag has..

Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #211 - anything goes/ opt. tag
Everybody art #429 - anything goes
Papercraft challenge #29 - bright colors
Creative moments #161 - anything goes
Creative fingers #156 - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #266 - anything goes
QKR stampede #332 - anything goes
Crazy 4 challenges #464 - celebrate

7 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, this tag is loads of fun.

Lisa said...

So gorgeous!! I love the colors and design!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherri said...

What a fun, fun tag! Perfect to put on gift for someone's birthday! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Monika Reeck said...

Its a cool idea to added Paper Trey Ink Numbers...so clever idea Billie and then the coloring also wooowza..LUV
I would not giving the Balloon cause its already so shiny with the Happy Birthday sentiment in glitter paper (its only my idea hihi you know I like CAS card hehe)dont feel guilty pleasee...
and the candle so cuuutee hihi made me smile..
lovely TAG so much to do on the small amount of paper...
you did the BEST my friend
hugs
Monika

Trina P. said...

Whoa! This tag is so cool and festive. So much dimension. x

Renate said...

You are well on your way with your cards. Another insanely cute card.
Thank you for sharing it at our challenge.

-xiss- Renate.
(DT Papercraft Challenges)

Maikreations said...

Great tag with lots of lots of interest! I love the embossed background very much and the cute little candles look great combined with the bright colours! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Papercraft Challenges. Happy crafting and have a fabulous weekend! Hugs, Maike