Sunday, January 13, 2019

Hope your birthday is sow happy - Always Fun challenge

Monday January 14, 2019
 
It's time for another challenge at Always Fun challenge..
Theme is DOWN ON THE FARM
 

 
I belong to Tech. Tuesday stamp of the month club.. They have a few different ones and I am doing the Animal stamps package. So each month I receive a stamp set and corresponding dies. I received this one in early spring 2018.. I now have a chance to use it.  Aren't these pigs cute. There are other items that comes in the stamp set but I only used the pigs and trough.  I started by creating my background by using my cloud template and ground template with Ranger inks. I then die cut the fence by Taylored Expressions out of some scraps. I thought I needed some sun so I used Ranger ink and added color. I then used a scrap of Quick Quotes and Simon says circle and stamped the sentiment on the sun and adhered it. I took Zig markers and water colored the pigs and trough. I did not want to have pink pigs. I really like how the pig colors came out. I added some dots with a black pen to make it look like there was food in the trough.

Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #211 - anything goes/opt. tag your it
Papercraft #28 - celebrate
Creative moments #160 - anything goes
QKR stampede #330 - anything goes
The paper funday #1 - anything goes

5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, your scene is incredible. LOVE the coloring of your pigs.

Sherri said...

Oh, I LOVE this card! What a fun, fun card! The little scene you created is just adorable! Thanks for entering our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Donna Walls said...

This card reminds me of another old Southern saying: Happier than a pig in mud! You did a wonderful job! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges and we hope to see you again next month! Donna - DT Member

KathyA. said...

Those are the happiest little porkers I've ever seen. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week. DT Kathy [https://myasperations.blogspot.com]

Doris P. said...

Your Card is sow cool! Love this Little Scene. Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenge.
Happy Crafting
Doris