Sunday, January 20, 2019

Happy Birthday

Sunday January 20, 2019
 
I was still testing Marvey markers on old wooden stamps so came up with another card
This is my card. I chose an old Holly Berry House rubber stamp and Marvey markers and glossy card stock.. I brushed the stamp with the markers and huffed on it and stamped it on the glossy paper.. it's been ages since I have done this. I like the look.. I then cut it out and mounted this on the black. I heat embossed the Denami designs happy birthday - I love the vertical sentiment. I then added the flower to the base and added some strips of bling down the side. I liked this because it has the teal/purples in it. It's kinda a opal look to it. So it goes really well with this image.

Challenges:
Sweet stampin - bright and cheerful
A bit more time to craft #84 - anything goes
The crafter's café #211 - layer it up /opt. yellow



3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is beautiful!! The flower is gorgeous!! I love the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, this is gorgeous. Good to know that you have enough lung capacity to get a good huff, lol. Don't give any teenagers any ideas, hehehe. I remember doing that technique long ago.

Monika Reeck said...

I love the bling on there looks so elegant Billie..
the sentiment vertical I dont have..its cool to have this
adorable Flower too
gorgeous card Billie
hugs
Monika
PS:anothe manly card on my New Post hehe :)