Thursday, January 31, 2019

My heart goes out to you - Do - Al(l) Kreatives Challenge

Thursday February 1,  2019
 
Welcome back to a new challenge at Do-Al(l) Kreatives..
Our theme this month is  Mix media.
 

 Our sponsor is Crafty Ribbons
 
For my card I used water color paper and stamped the Tech. Tuesday flower and sentiment. I then used my Altenew paints and painted the image. I added some ribbon to the card to pick up the colors. I went over the flowers once they were dry with Wink of Stella. I wish you could see the shiny flowers in person.
 

Challenges:
Dragonfly journeys #133 - I heart you;
My time to craft #389 - all you need is love 
Artistic inspirations #211 - anything goes/opt. tag your it
Everybody art #439 - anything goes
Papercraft challenge #29 - bright colors
City crafters wk. 447 - floral
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Again that lovely ribbon
love the coloring and the blue watercolor there so sweet looks like it is water behind the flowers
great vibrant pink color
Love this
hugs
Monika

Lisa Lynn said...

I'm sure that it is more impressive in person; however, I think that it looks incredible. I just love that flower and have some tenderhearts in my backyard. Beautiful ribbon.

Maikreations said...

Great card! Love the brightly coloured blooms and the watercolor background! Thank you for joining our challenge at the Papercraft Challenge! Happy crafting and a wonderful weekend to you ;o) Maike

Marge said...

Such a beautiful flower card, Billie ! Your colors are absolutely gorgeous and I love fabulous colors and textures of the ribbon on the top.
Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Marge

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MTTC, good luck!!! Amy DT

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie! These are beautiful flowers and along with that sentiment and ribbon it sure comes together as a very thoughtful creation. Thanks so much for joining my 'I Heart You' blog challenge and good luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys