Friday, January 18, 2019

Monster bash Day 7 birthday - Catch the bug

Friday January 18, 2019
 
Welcome to Day 7 of our week long 9th Birthday party at
 Catch the bug  Today is the last day.. : (
Our theme this year is Monster Bash
Each day we have a new theme..
 


Today's theme is Photo Inspiration.. I used the Free Friday Bugaboo image. It pretty much has the images in the photo.. I just colored them different with copics. I went over a few of the pieces with Spectrum Noir sparkle pen.  I used this background paper as it reminded me of cake layers..  The sentiment is from Local King and I used My favorite things banner dies. I added a few colorful sequins.
Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #211 - anything goes/opt. tag your it
QKR stampeded #331 - anything goes
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so fun!! It looks like an awesome party!! Love the colors!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Soooo cute Billie. Love it. The image is so fun and I do love the wonky background too.
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT Teamie

Monika Reeck said...

Yayyy cute mosnter again
and lovely added the Sentiment Placement Billie
love your Much coloring on These Images woooww
any Little Boys or Girls will love this Card
hugs
Monika

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie this is a wonderful monster. LOVE the red eyes on the green monster and the green eye on the hot pink one. You are so creative and are such an inspiration for all that you did for the week!!!

KathyA. said...

Another wonderfully colored image. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week. DT Kathy [https://myasperations.blogspot.com]