Sunday, January 06, 2019

Hoping you have an Amazing birthday -

Sunday January 6, 2019

Playing in my craft room and looking at old wood block stamps and OLD marvey markers I was trying to see what markers to throw away and which would work.. I have a few I can use so created this card.
 I used Penny Black wood rubber stamp and Marvey markers /glossy card stock and stamped the image. I cut the image out and layered it on black and kraft. I found a piece of Club scrap card stock that worked well with the colors of the flower so chose this and I heat embossed the Simon Says birthday sentiment and then added the flower image. I cut a strip of bling and added this under the flower.  I love the rich colors.

Challenges:
Cute card Thursday #563 - anything goes
CCC digi #99 - happy birthday
A bit more time to craft #83 - anything goes
Crazy 4 challenge #464 - birthday

5 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

This is so beautiful ....love the artistic look of the flower
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the pretty flower and the colors!! It's gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Georgiana said...

Very pretty!

Lisa Lynn said...

Beautiful card Billie.

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!
Anneke DT