Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Monster bash Day 5 birthday - Catch the bug

Wednesday January 16, 2019
 
Welcome to Day 5 of our week long 9th Birthday party at
Our theme this year is Monster Bash
Each day we have a new theme..
 

Todays theme is Make us laugh..  So I found this fun laughable image called Make it snappy monsterific.. which can be found in the Bugaboo store..  I found this fun background paper.. I don't know who its put out by but it was perfect for my make us laugh card. I colored the image with copics. I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle pen to the eyes.  I stamped the Club scrap happy birthday and using My favorite things banner die cut this out and added to the card.
Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #211 - anything goes/opt. tag your it
Crazy 4 challenge #466 - humorous
Penny's paper-crafty #413 - anything goes



3 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

What a fun creation. Love these monsters you are using this week!!
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT Teamie

Monika Reeck said...

hihihi this monster made me laugh
its not dangerous at all
and the DP so cuutee
you are having the right DP to this Image coolll
and nive layout simple but I love
hugs
Monika

Melle Clef said...

Your card is awesome. Thank you for playing with us at Artistic Inspirations.
DT Melle Clef
http://melleclef.over-blog.com