Friday, January 18, 2019

Have a purrfect day! - Colour Crazy challenge

Friday January 18, 2019
 
Welcome back to another challenge at
We don't have a sponsor this time but we have blog candy.. who doesn't love candy?? I would rather have dark chocolate candy or caramel .. but I am pretty sure this is craft products candy..
 
 
Digging through some old stamps I found the red rubber that wasn't even cut up yet.. it's a set I won years ago.. I decided to cut the image out and create. The image and sentiment is from Wag N Whiskers..  I stamped the image and colored with copics. I then found some scraps that were nice and bright and pieced the background. I stamped the sentiment. When it was done the background to the image looked too white so got my Stampin up itty bitty set and stamped the dots. I used a white gel pen to the fish paper and dress.

Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #211 - anything goes/opt. tag your it
Word art Wednesday wk. 370-371 - anything goes
Penny's paper-crafty #413 - anything goes
QKR stampeded #331 - anything goes



6 comments:

Sherri said...

What a fun kid's card! Darling image and beautifully colored. Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Monika Reeck said...

I love her polkadots Dress clever you Billie
and lovely splatter in green too
cutee Image and cutee Sentiment too
great choice of DP
I made Card using your Cloud stencil see my new post please
so happy if you be the one
I mentioned your Name and link to your blog too
hugs
Monika

Lisa Lynn said...

This is adorable Billie. Have a great weekend.

CraftyNatalie said...

Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at penny's paper crafty challenge this week.

KathyA. said...

Beautiful coloring on a cute card. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week. DT Kathy [https://myasperations.blogspot.com]

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute image and great colouring love the polka dot dress and B,papersThank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x