Sunday, January 13, 2019

Monster bash Day 2 birthday - Catch the bug

Sunday January 13, 2019
 
Welcome to Day 2 of our week long 9th Birthday party at
Our theme this year is Monster Bash
Each day we have a new theme..
 
 
The theme for today is the above sketch.  I am using the Bugaboo image called Birthday monster present. I found some fun papers from Echo park and created the layout. I saw a few months back "Teri Anderson from a Bit of this and a bit of that" taking foam adhesive dots and adding glitter to them so that is what I did for the dots.  I like the look and I have so many. I keep ordering the large and small dots from my Stampin up best friend.. I may have to do a whole sheet of dots with different glitters for future use.. Now back to my card. I colored the image with copics and added a little Spectrum noir sparkle pen. I used My favorite things stitch die. I added a club scrap happy birthday.

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 368-369 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #83 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #211 - anything goes/opt. tag your it
Papercraft #28 - celebrate
Crafting by designs - food/drink
Crazy 4 challenge #466 - humorous

7 comments:

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! What a fun image!! I love the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie this is too cute with the monster coming out of the box.

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and selection of papers.Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

Isobel said...

Great project thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs

Renate said...

This monster is super cute. not scary at all. It steals the show on your cheerful card.
Thank you for sharing your card atbour challenge. Good luck at the draw.
I hope you willjoin us again at our next challenge.

-xiss- Renate.
(DT Papercraft challenges)

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Love this "squished monster" image. Great creation Billie.
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT Teamie

Lisa said...

what a fun card, love the happy image! thanks for playing along on the papercraft-challenges blog. Lisa xx