Wednesday, January 16, 2019

I heart U - Crafty Gals Corner Challenge

Wednesday January 16, 2019
 
Welcome back to another fun challenge at
Our theme is MAKE IT SPARKLE
 
We have three sponsors...

 
 
 
I am using the fun image called I (heart) U.. I colored the image with copics and then used my cloud template for the sky. I went over the I and U with Wink of Stella to give some glitter and then added some adhesive to the heart and sprinkled on some glitter.. It's has quite the sparkle. I used My favorite things stitch die. I mounted this onto a piece of black card stock then mounted this on a piece of designer paper that has a lot of sparkle to it.

Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #211 - anything goes/opt. tag your it
Make my Monday #87 - word or sentiment
Use your stuff #343 - furry friends
Shopping our stash # 386 - hearts on fire
Word art Wednesday wk. 370-371 - anything goes
The sisterhood of crafters - make it sparkle (heart and pink leaves)
Dragonfly journeys #132 - stitching


12 comments:

Lisa said...

What an adorable image!! I love the sparkle on the heart!! So sweet!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Monika Reeck said...

very cuutttee and I looveeee how you colored the teddy
I can feel it is so soft in my hand now
sweett Image ever
and that DP with leavs so so cuteee
lovely glitter on the heart Billie
hugs
Monika

Darlene said...

OH SO CUTE!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Make It Sparkle’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Donna said...

Super cute, love the wee bear!
Thanks for joining the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH this week for "Hearts on Fire"

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

Dawn Phillips said...

That is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Lisa Lynn said...

Your coloring is amazing as usual especially on that bear and the heart.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Adorable and cute, beautiful coloring too, love the sparkle on the heart.
Thank you for playing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
XO

Terri's Cards N More said...

What a sweet bear and love the glitter heart. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "Make It Sparkle" challenge.

Tina Campbell said...

Oh my so cute :)Super cute card :) Thank you for joining us over at Use Your Stuff Challenge blog.
Tina DT

Chana Malkah said...

What an adorable project! Love the image and your treatment of it is spot on! Thanks for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, Designer

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie! A very darling little bear and a very sweet creation. Thanks so much for joining my In Stitches blog challenge and good luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys