Thursday, January 03, 2019

love friendship laughter

Thursday January 3, 2019
 
Hello and Happy New Year.. Welcome to 2019 hope it's a blessed year for you.
I had some time to play in my craft room. I always have in mind to create gorgeous tags.. but I always seem to fall short.. I just don't seem to get the right combination.. But it didn't stop me from trying. So here is a tag I created.
I used a large Tim Holtz manila tag. I started by using Dylusions sprays and once I was happy with that I added some random Club scrap stamps.. I added some Washi tape then added Petaloo flowers and some Stampin up leaves. I used a little Ranger ink and distress crayon for more interest.  I used some Tim Holtz words and went around with a glitter pen and Nuvo drops. I finished with some twine
Challenges:
Creative moments #159 - anything goes/ opt. Christmas
Crafting by designs - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #563 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #83 - anything goes

No comments: