Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Hello friend - Aud Sentiments #219

Thursday January 21 - February 4, 2019
 
Hello and welcome to another two week challenge at
Our theme is ANYTHING GOES + SENTIMENT
 
 
Our sponsor is Digi stamps 4 joy



Oh my gosh.. I love this image.. The "O" look... is the name of the image.. I started with the pink background and using Reverse confetti and Versa mark ink I stamped the background. I went over the Simon says hearts with Spectrum Noir sparkle pen. I then colored the image with copics and cut the image leaving a small border. I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle to its eyes.  The sentiment is also from the RC set and using a stitch die from Stampin up I added this to the card.  What a fun card to create.

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 370-371 - anything goes
Sweet stampin - bright and cheerful
A gem of a challenge wk.1 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #235 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #211 - anything goes/ opt. tag
Everybody art #429 - anything goes
Penny's paper crafty #414 - anything goes
Crafty creations #383 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #566 - critters

9 comments:

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! He's too cute!! It makes me smile!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chris said...

Oh my goodness, he's fantastic! Super card, great design and fabulous colouring! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin', so pleased to see you play along!
Chris
x

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, this is adorable. I just love the image since it has "attitude". Great coloring as usual.

Monika Reeck said...

He is a cute Image and you made it with pink BG yaayy feminin Card Billie
love the Sentiment in circle too
I just made Card with Sentiment in the circle too
sweet Card my friend I like this
hugs
Monika

Michelle said...

This is so lovely - great image and layout - thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

Elaine Stark said...

A fun card and image. Elaine

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

This is a lovely card, I really love it, It will be nice to see that face looking at me, lol. Thank you for playing with us in Pink Gems Challenge.

ike said...

Hahahaha - LUV this card. That image made me chuckle so I had to go and buy it LoL
Thank you for playing at Artistic Inspirations Challenge #211.
IKE x
AI DT

KathyA. said...

I love this image, too. And your coloring really brings the critter to life. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]