Friday, January 25, 2019

You are incredible - Colour Crazy Challenge

Friday January 25, 2019
 
Welcome to another week long challenge at Colour Crazy Challenge.
Our challenges are ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
We only ask that you color your images. No pre-colored image if you wish to be a winner.
 

Our sponsor is Lemon Shortbread

This is my card using the image called Heart balloon girl.. I loved the sweet look she is giving the balloon who I feel is because she got it cause she's incredible or she's giving it to someone who's incredible.. I used my ground and cloud template and Ranger ink to create the background. I then colored the image with copics. I added some white dots and highlight on the balloon with white gel pen. I used a scrap piece that was a cut off from a water color piece I did a long time ago and stamped the sentiment. I used My favorite things stitch die to cut the image out. I layered on an embossed background I ran through my vagabond. I added some bling to the flower centers in her hair and wink of stella on the balloon and boots.
Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 370-371 - anything goes
Dragonfly journeys #132 - stitching
Artistic inspirations #211 - anything goes/ opt. tag
Tuesday throw-down #423 - embossing
Everybody art #429 - anything goes
Papercraft challenge #29 - bright colors
Simon Wednesday -  have a heart
Moving along with the times #89 - have a heart

7 comments:

Wendy L said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

Michelle said...

Such a cute image. Lovely colors.
Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenges.
Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie too cute.

Jenny L said...

Hi Billie,
what a very gorgeous card and that image is another very sweet one coloured fabulously.
Love how you have done the heart and your background looks stunning.
Thank you again for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Monika Reeck said...

She is so cuuee and love the polkadots design on her Dress and nice red balloon too Billie
Love Always your Cloud stencil
and many thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenges
big hugs
Monika

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Such a lovely Valentine's card! Love your design!!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

Cards by Beckie said...

A cute card. Thank you for sharing at MAWTT. Beckie x