Monday, January 07, 2019

Giving thanks

Monday January 7, 2019
 
I know Thanksgiving and Christmas are over.. But I wanted to try making this card with the fun flowers. I didn't intend to put the pie but I wasn't sure what to add. The sentiment was the first thing I added then the flowers.. Next time I need to think out the layout.. I do like that the pumpkin pie does matches the flower colors. The stamps are from Simon says. I added a few sequins.
 
Challenges:
Cute card Thursday #563 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #83 - anything goes
Crazy 4 challenge #464 - one layer
Crafting from the heart #234 - anything goes
Pammie's inky pinkies #1901 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #211 - anything goes/opt. tag your it
Love to scrap #117 - anything goes
Make my Monday #87 - word or sentiment

8 comments:

Lisa said...

It's gorgeous!! The flowers are so beautiful and the pumpkin pie (my favorite) looks yummy!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

What a yummy card. Love the color....and the flowers are just gorgeous.

Sherri Thacker said...

And now you have your first Thanksgiving card made for next year! I love it!

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Fun way to dress up your pumpkin pie!

Debbie Mageed said...

Beautiful card! I love the pretty images and colors you chose. I personally believe that we should "give thanks" everyday! Thank you for playing with us at Make My Monday Challenge and hope you can play with us again soon.

Monika Reeck said...

OK now it is 22:24 and you just made me hungry hehehe
cute Image and love that pieces of PIE
I want eat it hehe
love the shading under the PIE
and sweet Beautiful Flowers
great Sentiment font Billie
hugs
Monika

Basslady said...

a fabulous card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday challenge!

hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi xoxo

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

This is such a sweet card! Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT