Thursday, January 17, 2019

Monster bash Day 6 birthday - Catch the bug

Thursday January 17, 2019
 
Welcome to Day 6 of our week long 9th Birthday party at
Our theme this year is Monster Bash
Each day we have a new theme..
 
The theme for today is Color challenge..
What great colors for a fun birthday..
I created my card using the image called Monster 4 block which can be found in the Bugaboo store.
I found this stripe background paper which pretty much worked with the color challenge. I used copics and colored the image the challenge colors. I used Stampin up ink and stamped the Paper trey ink Happy birthday and the SU three hearts. I went over the hearts and monster eyes with Spectrum Noir sparkle pen. I added some banners to the card front and using the dollar store google eyes added a few.
Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #211 - anything goes/opt. tag your it
Word art Wednesday wk. 370-371 - anything goes
Penny's paper-crafty #413 - anything goes
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so fun!! I love those monsters!! The colors are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, this is a great card and love those colored eyes. Great paper for the challenge.

Linda Mc Enery said...

Billie, this is such a fun card, with perfect colours for a bight, happy day! The googly eyes are the perfect finishing touch! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges!
Linda

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

What a wonderful creation Billie.
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT Teamie

Monika Reeck said...

hihi the Monster make me smile
cute Image Billie
I dont have much Monster Stamp
cute Card and lovely DP too
hugs
Monika

ike said...

A fun card and I love your colourway :-D
Thank you for playing at Artistic Inspirations Challenge #211.
IKE x
AI DT