Monday, January 14, 2019

Monster bash Day 3 birthday - Catch the bug

Monday January 14, 2019
 
Welcome to Day 3 of our week long 9th Birthday party at
Our theme this year is Monster Bash
Each day we have a new theme..
 
 
 
Our theme for today is Anything But a Card.. Try a party favor...
I went for the party favor only because my hubby hadn't eaten his pineapple fritter yet so I had the perfect base for the favor.. I used the image called Bubble present from Bugaboo.. I colored the image with copics. I added a little Spectrum Noir sparkle pen.  I then cut the image out with My favorite things circle. I found a scrap of purple so using Spellbinder scallop die cut this out. I had a skewer so cut it down and added it to the top of the purple piece. I added the Simon says happy birthday. I added foam dots behind the image and added this to the scallop circle/skewer and sentiment and my party favor was done. 

Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #211 - anything goes/opt. tag your it
Creative moments #160 - anything goes




5 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

The Monster is cuutee not Looks danger...and I am smiling Looking at him...sweet made Billie...see you on your next Project...
hugs
Monika

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, so adorable!! That little monster is too cute!! And yum!! The pineapple fritter looks delish!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

Yum!!! That is just so tempting. That is a great idea and a wonderful way to display it...I'm sure you just threw it out after taking the picture, hehe.

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

What a super idea to create this Billie. I love it.
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT Teamie

Melle Clef said...

It's so cute ! Thank you for playing with us at Artistic Inspirations.
DT Melle Clef
http://melleclef.over-blog.com