Monday, January 14, 2019

Keep Smiling - Do - Al(l) Kreatives Challenge

Tuesday January 15,  2019
 
This is mid month reminder at Do-Al(l) Kreatives..
The theme is Think twice (two of same on your card)
 
 
Bugaboo is our sponsor



I am using the image called Flower Tea Pot from Bugaboo.. This is the perfect image as there are two ladybugs, two flowers and I added two butterflies from Stampin up die and two half pearls.. So I used the think twice theme quite a few times.. I colored the image with copics. I went over the flower with Wink of Stella. I used My favorite things circle die. The background was created using dry wall mesh as a stencil and Ranger ink. I added the Simon Says sentiment.

Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #211 - anything goes/opt. tag your it
The paper funday #1 - anything goes
Pammie's inky pinky #1902 - anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - something old and new (old image and stamp - new is glitter paper got for Christmas)
City crafters wk. 445 - CAS


7 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Gorgeous card Billie and your butterflies are a wonderful addition.

froebelsternchen said...

Simply GORGEOUS! What a fantastic project! Thank you for joining us over at Try It On Tuesday!
oxo Susi

Meggymay said...

A really sweet card thank you for linking another lovely card with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

kReN said...

I love Bugaboo and love this image. Your card is so cheerful! I love it! Thanks for joining the PIP Challenge this week! kReN@afourthlife

Donna Walls said...

I adore Bugaboo images and this one is a fav of mine! Your coloring is superb. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges and we hope to see you again next month! Donna - DT Member

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love this sweet card! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chris

ike said...

A lovely card and great background technique :-)
Thank you for playing at Artistic Inspirations Challenge #211.
IKE x
AI DT