Saturday, January 12, 2019

Monster bash Day 1 birthday - Catch the bug

Saturday January 12, 2019
 
Welcome to Day 1 of our week long 9th Birthday party at
Our theme this year is Monster Bash
Each day we have a new theme..
 
 Saturdays challenge is Monster party... I am using the image from Bugaboo called Monster snapshot birthday.  I found a festive fun paper and created the background. I used Simon says happy birthday. I colored the fun cute image with copics. I went over  some of the image with Spectrum Noir sparkle pen. I added some google eyes I got at the dollar store..
Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 368-369 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #83 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #211 - anything goes/opt. tag your it
Papercraft #28 - celebrate
Crafting by designs - food/drink
QKR stampede #330 - anything goes
The paper funday #1 - anything goes
Crazy 4 challenge #466 - humorous

5 comments:

Lisa said...

So adorable!! The monsters are so cute!! I love the colors!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, this is so fun. Love your rainbow of colors.

Donna Walls said...

Those Little Monsters are partying! Thanks for joining us for the Paper Funday Challenges and we hope you'll join us again next month! Donna - DT Member

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Super cute card Billie. Love the bright colours.
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT Teamie

crafty-stamper said...

Great birthday card love the happy monster image and bright colours.Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x