Wednesday, January 02, 2019

We wish you a Merry Christmas - Crafty Gals Corner Challenge

Wednesday January 2, 2019
 
Yup I joined another design team.. I am so happy to be a part of Crafty Gals Corner  design team now..
 
So welcome to a super fun challenge at
Crafty Gals Corner is a bi-weekly challenge on Wednesdays. You may submit 3 projects per challenge using the theme of the challenge.  Now are you ready??..
We're starting off the  2019 year with a blog hop
.. I know.. fun huh!!
Our theme is SNOW MUCH FUN..
 
                  Billie  that's me
 
 
We have two sponsors Bugaboo Stamps $12. Gift certificate
 

Sparkle N Sprinkle  $15. Gift certificate

I am using the fun image called Snowman couple.. I now its after Christmas.. BUT I am one card ahead for 2019 Christmas..
 I colored the image with copics and used my cloud template and Ranger ink for the sky. I went over the snow area with Wink of Stella sparkle pen. I cut the image out with My favorite things stitch die and the sentiment with Spellbinders die. I mounted this to a piece of We R Memory Keepers paper. Perfect snowflake design.

Head over to Carol blog for her awesome snow much fun card

 Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 368-369 - anything goes
Cute n crafty #17 - anything goes
Paper craft #27 - Merry Christmas
Crafty creations #381 - anything goes
Creative moments #159 - anything goes/ opt. Christmas
Crafting by designs - anything goes

21 comments:

Suze said...

Lovely card - the Wink Of Stella gives a lovely subtle sparkle to your card. Love that you have already started on your Christmas cards for 2019. Go You!

TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS and WELCOME to the Crafty Gals Corner Billie :)
Love your super cute snow couple!

Maia said...

Great and cozy snowy card!
Greetings from the Netherlands
Maia

Christi said...

What an awesome card! Thanks for sharing!

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Super cute! Good luck on your entry!! Thank you for entering in CuteNCrafty Challenge Blog
Check out these links for more challenges and fun
CuteNCrafty Mommy,
Facebook Page,
Facebook Challenge Page,
and Cute N Crafty VIP Digi Stamp Club

MadeByMeghanK said...

Darling!

dmbennett said...

Love the snowmen. The hint of Wink of stella gives the snow some dimension.
Congrats on the DT, I look forward to working with you, I'm new to the team too....
Dawn

Anna-Karin said...

Beautiful winter card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

Trina P. said...

Whoa! Another DT! Congrats! 👏🎉🎉🎉 You are one talented busy lady!
Your card is adorable. xx

Linda Mc Enery said...

Congratulations on your new DT position Billie - not the only one I've seen for you online today!

Connie Can Crop said...

SUch an adorable card!! Glad to be on the team with you!! YAY!

Lena said...

Such a sweet and cute card, Billie. Love the cloudy background and yes your snowflake pattern card base is just perfect for this card. So happy to have you on our team.
Hugs,
♥ Lena – DT
Lena’s Creations

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

I love your card, Billie! I'm so glad you're a part of the team! x

Jana Forrest said...

Billie your card is beautiful. Love the stencils and your coloring is perfect. So happy to have you joining the crew. BTW, we are close in location. I'm in Albany, Or. Nice to have a teamie so close! Big hugs!

Cardsbycheryl said...

HI Billie, Happoy New Year, What a great card its adorable I just love the snowman couple they are so happy together and so much in love a perfect card for a perfect couple young or old. Thanks for joining in with us at the Cute N Crafty challenge. Thanks Cheryl DT
You can also follow my blog at https://thecraftinghearts.blogspot.com/

scrapsandink said...

This was such a cute card and so easy to replicate! Love it .Tfs!

Kleri said...

This card is totally adorable,Billie!And I'm so glad you joined the CGC team! :)
Much love, Kleri

Heather said...

Super cute! And as far as I'm concerned, it's never too early to make Christmas cards!

Mel C said...

Adorable card, snowmen are my favorite!

Judy V said...

Beautiful card Billie! So happy to be a Crafty Gals Corner Teamie with you!

Mervi said...

Happy new year!
Gorgeous card;-))m