Friday, May 14, 2021

You make my whole face smile - Colour Crazy Wk. 19

Friday May 14, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 

Today we start a new challenge over at

Our theme is the usual
ANYTHING GOES


our sponsor is POLKADOODLES


This is my card for the challenge using the image called honey pie face mask. I know you can't see her smile but you can feel it behind the mask. That's why I used the My favorite things sentiment. I colored her with copics. I used Nuvo drops clear over the hand sanitizer and the little orange dots by the sentiment. I used a scrap piece down the side.



 Challenges:
Crafty hazelnuts May - pattern paper
Crafting happiness #95 - frogs/opt. anything goes
Penny's paper crafty #496 - anything goes
Fab 'n' funky #523 - embellish it
Cute card Thursday #686 - embellish it



2 comments:

Ginny said...

gorgeous, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Catie Cuddles said...

Cute! Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT