Friday, May 28, 2021

You are my sunshine - Crafty Catz #553

Friday May 28, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 


Hard to believe the end of May is just around the corner.. In the USA we celebrate Memorial Day so it's a long weekend (since I've been retired every day is a long weekend.. lol). With some restrictions being lifted I am sure that there will be people camping and this will be quite different than last year.. Us here, we don't camp but I would love to go out to the coast. It's about an hour away. Spend the day and let the dogs run on the beach and just get my water fix .. I love the coast, the sound of the waves, the fresh smell.. It's my happy place.

Well now for this challenge it's a new one over at

Our theme this week is
ADD SOMETHING PINK

Our sponsor this week is The Paper Shelter and I used the image


For my card I just went with the pink flowers, gems and sentiment strip.. I didn't want to forget what the theme was... (Yup I have done that before.. lol)  I colored the image with copics. I used a My favorite things die and added to a dry embossed dotted piece of scrap paper. I added a bow and some Pretty Pink Posh jewels. I finished with a Tech. Tues. sentiment and Spectrum Noir sparkle brush on the flowers.

Challenges:
Crafting happiness #97 - anything goes / opt. color it
Cute card Thursday #688 - anything goes/ opt. critters

8 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, your card is beautiful, gorgeous image and just love the frame.
Its a bank holiday weekend here in the UK but like you its not much of a change for me either, got to tell you though, the beach makes me feel so happy, I take any chance at all to go and I still paddle even in winter, I can't help myself, best bit, its not far from me. You have a good weekend.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

this is beautiful with the yellow background, nice design xx

Sue said...

Your card is so bright and lovely Billie really stands out hugs Sue x

Jenny L said...

Hi Billie,
this is such a very lovely Bouquet and you have coloured it wonderfully too.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Nelly said...

Such a bright pretty card! ...thanks for joining in the Polkadoodles challenge, Nelly DT x

Doris P. said...

What a beautiful motive! Love the coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.

Jackie Cornfield said...

So happy to see your entry at My Time To Craft.
We love to see everyone’s work.
Stay safe and well.
Good luck, do come back again!
Hugs, Jackie DT member x