Monday, May 31, 2021

so happy you Roll with me - Always Fun Challenge #216

Monday May 31, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 


We have a new challenge over at

Our theme this week is
FOOD

For my card I used the Sizzix images and using Mission Gold water colors painted them and used the dies to cut the images out. I found this DCWV Far East designer paper. I used Simon Says 3 square die and then added the images on foam dots. I took two of the squares from the center and added brads and a coin. I also added this with foam dots. 


Challenges:
Cute card Thursday #688 - anything goes/ opt. critters
Polkadoodles wk. 22 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #98 - anything goes /opt. drink up



5 comments:

Sue said...

Fab card Billie love the images lol hugs Sue x

Lisa Lynn said...

Such a fun card and great papers to match.

Janis Lewis said...

Congrats! You won the sponsor prize from last week. I'm working on the post now. Should be up today. Use the contact form on the sidebar and provide 3 image links for the sponsor. Enjoy! (My Besties was the sponsor)
Enjoy!

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 22 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

Ana said...

Such a fun card! These images are so cute!
Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - Week 22.
Ana