Thursday, May 20, 2021

Believe in your dreams - Cardz 4 Galz #147

 Thursday May 20, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 

We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme for these two weeks is
THINGS WITH WINGS



This is my card. I've been going through my craft room and getting rid of more and more OLD craft items that either my taste has changed, crafts have changed, style has changed... you get what I am saying.. I got rid of so many old stamps (only clear ones) but came across this fun set which I kept. I stamped on some water color paper and using Mission and a DS dot card  I painted these cute butterflies. I went around the edge of the card with Altenew ink. I love the sentiment.

Challenges:
Crafty animals #50 - anything goes /w animals
Crafting happiness #96 - anything goes / opt. hello
Lemon shortbread #146 - anything goes
Little red wagon #602 - here I go again




8 comments:

Sue said...

Fabulous card Billie! love the colours and the sentiment hugs Sue x

R's Rue said...

Beautiful 🤩

Kate said...

Those butterflies are gorgeous! Such a wonderful sentiment too!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week! I appreciate your entries!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Lynda said...

Love these butterflies - great colours xx

Joy Wilson said...

Love these pretty butterflies! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

Dawn Phillips said...

This is lovely. I'm trying to destash too. It's hard though. Love Dawn x

Suze said...

I can totally understand why you kept this one Billie. What a stunning stamp. I like the colouring of the butterflies - I almost expect them to start flying away. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Stempelomi said...

great card!Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges.