Saturday, May 15, 2021

Do-Al (l) Creative #53

Saturday May 15, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 

It's mid month reminder that there is still time to enter our challenge at

Our theme is 
PASTEL


Our sponsor is SheepSki Designs


I used the image called row of tulips. I colored them with copics. I added my cloud template and Ranger ink. I added to a piece of pink card stock, a grid die and some designer paper. I added some twine and a brad. Then added to the blue card base. I used some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush on the tulips.


Challenge:
The paper funday #29 - anything goes/flowers-florals
Crafting happiness #95 - frogs/opt. anything goes
Use your stuff #422 - use a stencil (my clouds)
Simon Wednesday - stencil it (my clouds)
Fab 'n' funky #523 - embellish it



 

4 comments:

Cardsbykatefletcher said...

This is such a cute card. I love tulips, they just make everything better! Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Fundays Challenge. Kate Dt

Tammy L said...

This is such a pretty card. I love the cloud stenciled background and the lovely colors of your flowers. Thanks for joining our challenge at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT Coordinator

Pat said...

Lovely card with a great flower image, thanks for sharing at Fab’n’Funky.

Pat xx

MS Kraft Store said...

Such a pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Hope to see you again next challenge.
Hugs,
Mifta.
Owner ~ MS Kraft Store
DT ~ Scrapping4funChallenges
DT ~ Make the Cards Challenge