Friday, May 14, 2021

happy birthday - Catch the bug / Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday May 14, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 

We have a Free Friday over at

Check out the design teams creations using this fun image
Fire #3 over at



This is the cute image called Fire No. 3.. I colored the image with copics. I added him to a yellow border and then the red card front. I cut about an inch off the right side of the card front and added this strip of stripe paper inside. The birthday sentiment is from Paper Trey Ink stamped with Simon Says lipstick red.

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnuts May - pattern paper
Crafting happiness #95 - frogs/opt. anything goes
Penny's paper crafty #496 - anything goes



 

4 comments:

R's Rue said...

So pretty.
Happy Friday.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Sue said...

This is so cute Carol I love it hugs Sue x

Janis Lewis said...

He's just so cute! Thank you for joining us at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
:) Janis, Owner & Design Team

Engelchen said...

Very nice card.
Thank you for joining us at Penny's challenge.
Greetings Geesje