Monday, May 24, 2021

sending birthday joy - Make My Monday #149

Monday May 24, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 


It's time for a new challenge over at 

Our theme these two weeks is
FLORAL BIRTHDAY CARD

I stamped the Simon Says flowers three times and then stamped the SS sentiment. I used my Mission Gold water colors to paint in the flowers. I used Paul Ruben metallic for the center of the flowers. I used the metallic to splatter the background.  I added this fun ribbon to hid the messed up stem area.  I would of used this ribbon even if I hadn't messed up the stamping.  I love the colors. 



 Challenges:
Love to scrap #145 - anything goes
The paper funday #29 - anything goes/flowers-florals
Polkadoodles wk. 21 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #97 - anything goes / opt. color it



8 comments:

Sue said...

This is so pretty Billie I love this and your ribbon is so pretty hugs Sue x

Jenny L said...

Hi Billie,
another very wonderful creation and such a pretty Bouquet of flowers.
Your colouring is beautiful and such great splatters too.
Love that ribbon.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge yet again.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Jane said...

Beautiful card, love the multi coloured ribbon feature. Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Cardsbykatefletcher said...

This is lovely, I really like the ribbon at the bottom that is multi tone. Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Fundays Challenge. Kate Dt

Janis Lewis said...

This is stunning. I love the speckled background. Fabulous card. Thanks for sharing at Crafting Happiness Challenges this week.
:) Janis, Owner & Design Team

Janis Lewis said...

Me again... I also meant to add, thank you for all of your entries this week.

Suze said...

Love the splattered background Billie. It is a lovely background for the image and softens the whiteness of the card. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Helen said...

Great CAS design beautifully coloured.

Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.

Helen x