Friday, May 28, 2021

Happy birthday - Catch the bug - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday May 28, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 


It's Friday so over at Bugaboo Stamps we have a Free Image
Check out the design teams creations using the image over at


This is the free image called Deacon cake. I created a mini slimline card.  I colored him with copics. I used the Kat Scrappiness distress die and cut out the image and the check background. I used Washi tape along the folded end and added the Hero art sentiment and distressed the edges with Ranger ink. 


 Challenges:
Crafty hazelnuts May - pattern paper
Incy wincy designs - for a baby or balloons or sweets
Crafting happiness #97 - anything goes / opt. color it
Krafty chicks #561 - any occasions 
Cute card Thursday #688 - anything goes/ opt. critters



4 comments:

Sue said...

This is so cute Billie! I love Bugaboo images hugs Sue x

RachelleS Creations said...

Adorable card,
Hugs Rachelle
https://rochelliescreations.blogspot.com

Stacey said...

Super cute card. Thanks for sharing at Incy Wincy Designs.
DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

What a great image! And the distress die is pretty amazing too, I might have to look into getting that one. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Diane - DT