Monday, May 24, 2021

I love you more - Always Fun #215

Monday May 24, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme this week is
SUMMER

For my card I used water color paper and stamped the Simon Says images and sentiment. I used Mission gold water colors. I used Kat Scrappiness distress die and added to the slim line card base that I added some scrap paper. 

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnuts May - pattern paper
Incy wincy designs - for a baby or balloons or sweets
As you like it - favorite color medium (watercolors and the awesome colors that you can mix to create the look you need. It's relaxing painting)
Allsorts wk. 625 - happy bright sunny colors
Crafting happiness #97 - anything goes / opt. color it



 

4 comments:

brenda said...

A fun and summery creation, thank yo so much for joining in with our 12th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Such a fun card for summertime and loving all these wonderful colors!
Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Joy Wilson said...

Super fun card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

Lorraine said...

A fabulous fun card
Thanks for joining our challenge at As You Like It this time.
Lorraine x