Friday, May 14, 2021

Relax, we're all crazy - Crafty Catz #551

Friday May 14, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES / JUST CHILL - TIME TO RELAX

Our sponsor for this challenge is

 I am using the fun image called Bath time Deirdery.. I colored her with copics and the floor and wall. I went over parts of the image with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I added to a piece of Quick Quote scrap. I finished with a Tim Holtz snarky sentiment and Nuvo drops.


 Challenges:
Crafty animals #50 - anything goes /w animals
Crafty hazelnuts May - pattern paper
Jan's digi stamps -May - anything goes
Sweet stampin - things with wings
Crafting happiness #95 - frogs/opt. anything goes
Simon Monday - things with wings



7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Billie.
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Brilliant fun card Billie.xx

tilly said...

This is a lovely card and I like the sentiment,I also love the two fun cards in later posts, xx

cass said...

Fun card with a great sentiment. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Jan Mahew said...

Very Humorous Billie! Thank you for sharing your comical creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and happy crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Tracey T said...

A really fun card! Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

NanaConnie said...

Oh, Billie, this is such a fun card! Great coloring on the image. Time for a DT hat - Thanks for playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps this month. Good luck and we hope to see you playing again in September, after our summer break. :-D
NanaConnie DT