Wednesday, May 12, 2021

sip, sip, hooray - Crafty Gals Corner #219

Wednesday May 12, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 

It's time for our month long challenge over at

Our theme this month is
MAKE IT FOR A LADY


Our sponsor this month is


I used the image called Gigi Flapper. I colored her with copics.  I went over parts with an Artistro glitter pen. I used my new Kat Scrappiness slimline die (which I love - I ordered this on line and next day it came in the mail.. yes we are in the same state.. but wow what awesome customer service getting it in the mail so quick) I added to a piece of text paper. I added the Reverse Confetti sip sip and Paper Trey Ink happy birthday.. I finished with some Pretty Pink Posh jewels. 

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnuts May - pattern paper
Polkadoodles wk. 19 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge #10 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #95 - frogs/opt. anything goes
Creative moments #214 - anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - make it feminine



 

3 comments:

Nelly said...

Beautiful card! Love the dimension! , thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week Nelly dt x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh Billie, I love her. Super card, love the colours! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

Pamela Duncan said...

Great vintage look buy using the newsprint! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles! Pam, DT