Saturday, May 22, 2021

4 Happy Father's Day -Dad cards

 Saturday May 22, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 


I was looking at my Father's day cards and I had old ones from few years back and I have only made a few recently so thought I'd dig through some of my scraps.. I found some papers that I thought were masculine enough to create some cards. So I made 4. They are the same just different between papers and landscape/portrait. I am loving the way they came out. The Happy Fathers day is from Sugar Pea designs, the dad letters are from My favorite things, one of the papers is DCWV and other I am not sure. I used twine and Stampin up heart punch.. Pretty simple and I love them.  


Card 1



Card 2

Card 3




Card 4

Challenges:
Lil patch of crafty friends #158 - anything goes (all of them)
Papercraft #70 - anything goes (all of them)
Crafting happiness #96 - anything goes / opt. hello (all of them)
Digi choosday wk. 20 - fathers day /anything goes (card 1 & 3)
Simon Wednesday - die and or punch (card 1, 2, 4)
Your next stamps #164 - scraps (cards 2-3-4)
Allsorts wk. 625 - happy bright sunny colors (card 3)





5 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely clean and simple design for a very effective Father's Day card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts in our 12th Anniversary challenge.
Lorraine

brenda said...

These are super Father's Day cards Billie and I love the addition of the little heart, many thanks for joining in our 12th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Doris P. said...

Great idea for the Clean and simple style. I like the little loop with the heart. Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous Fathers Day card love the coloured vibrant paper a lovely make thank you for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS
hugs
lorraine x

Maz said...

Great CAS card - love the plaid paper. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
Maz DT
https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/