Tuesday, May 18, 2021

time goes by a lot slower - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday May 18, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 

We have a new challenge starting over at 

Our theme is the usual
ANYTHING GOES


This is my card I used Hanging Hearts.. I colored the image with copics. I used Kat Scrappiness distress die. I added to Simple Story dp.  I added some twine and a doodlebug heart. The sentiment is from My favorite things and I heat embossed it.  I finished with some Nuvo drops on her cloth pen bag
Challenges:
Crafty hazelnuts May - pattern paper
Try it on Tuesday - make it feminine
Creative fingers #208 - anything goes
QKR stampede #420 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #96 - anything goes / opt. hello
Pammie's inky pinkies #2120 - anything goes



 

5 comments:

brenda said...

A very cute creation in pretty colours, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Terri Winske said...

This is such a pretty card. Love the colors you used and the Nuvo dots on her cloth bag. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at PIP Challenges!

Tracy said...

Thank you for joining Allsorts challenge with this entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Joy Wilson said...

Precious card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a pretty card! I love your design with the pretty papers and sweet image 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x