Friday, May 21, 2021

Congratulations on your happy news - Colour Crazy wk. 20

Friday May 21, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feed burner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 

It's time for a new challenge over at 

Our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsor is Star Jam Lines


I am using the image called Newborn bear.. I thought it's a perfect baby card.  I created the clouds with Ranger ink and my cloud template. I then colored the image with copics. I wanted this card for eith female or male so did the blanket with both blue and pinks.  I used Nuvo drops on the balloon and stars on the blanket. I added the Taylored Expressions sentiment. I added this piece to a scrap of DCWV dp. 

Challenges:
Crafty animals #50 - anything goes /w animals
Crafty hazelnuts May - pattern paper
Crafting happiness #96 - anything goes / opt. hello
Simon Monday - 4 legged friends
Incy wincy designs - for a baby or balloons or sweets
The sister hood of crafters - spots and stripes
Little red wagon #602 - here I go again



 

8 comments:

Sue said...

Awww such a cute image and a great card Billie hugs Sue x

Kate said...

Such a darling card to welcome a new little one! Your cloudy background looks fabulous behind the sweet bear!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Joy Wilson said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

Doris P. said...

So cute! Love the cloudy background! Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.

Birgit said...

This is adorable and just perfect for the "Spot's & Stripes" challenge over at The Sisterhood of Crafters. Thanks so much for joining us. Best of luck to you!

Suze said...

Sweet baby card. He looks great floating along with the clouds. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

flossbite said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge. Good luck!

Stacey said...

Super cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Incy Wincy Designs.
DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog