Friday, May 28, 2021

They say you're only young once.. Colour Crazy wk. 21

Friday May 28, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 

We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps

I am using the image Gus birthday collect wrinkles.  I colored the image with copics. I used Lil Inker stitch die. I added a strip of Quick Quote scrap. The sentiment is from Art Impressions. The happy birthday is from Paper Trey Ink. 


 Challenges:
Crafting happiness #97 - anything goes / opt. color it
Digi choosday wk. 21  - anything goes
Krafty chicks #561 - any occasions 
Cute card Thursday #688 - anything goes/ opt. critters



4 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

So much fun...just love your fabulous card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Krafty Chicks!

Doris P. said...

Great funny motive :D Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.

Nance said...

Funny fun card, Billie. Thanks for joining us this week at Krafty Chicks!

Jane Savage said...

Fantastic fun and funny card!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx