Friday, May 21, 2021

Dino-mite! - happy birthday - Alphabet -D

Friday May 21, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our letter for this challenge is 
D - DRAGON / DINOSAURS

So for this card.. since I use just stamps I have (acrylic/red rubber) for these challenges that are not digi sponsored.. I ended up drawing and painting this card. I don't have any with dragons (maybe a tiny teeny dragon) but I wanted a larger one. So I drew this dinosaur and scene and painted with Mission Gold water colors. I used My pink stamper sentiment and Pretty Pink Posh happy birthday.  This was fun to create and paint. 

Challenges:
Crafty animals #50 - anything goes /w animals
Love to scrap #145 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #96 - anything goes / opt. hello
Simon Monday - 4 legged friends
As you like it - favorite color medium (I love using water colors esp. when I don't have an image and I can paint one. I love the depth you can get from the colors and colors that are avaliable)




 

10 comments:

Sue said...

Great dinosaur! hugs Sue x

Lynda said...

What a great idea to draw your own dinosaur - love the effect with the water-colours - very prehistoric scene xx

Joy Wilson said...

Wow this is great! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

cheiro urgia said...

I just love the dinosaur you've created. The colours of your scenery are so vivid and just like I always imagined the prehistoric times. Your painting skills are amazing and I'm glad you had fun working on your project.

Hugs, Veronika

CraftyGirl said...

I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

Deborah Wheeler said...

Love this! so impressed that you drew it by hand

Heather said...

Oh, wow!! You drew that??? Fabulous dino and coloring! Thanks for playing at LTSCB.

Dawn Phillips said...

Fabulous dinomite card. Love Dawn x

Squirrel x said...

Thank you so much for joining in with your favourite way to colour for the AYLI challenge. This is a fab creation and we really appreciate you taking the time to enter. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Squirrel x

Brenda said...

I'm so sorry to be late, but wanted to thank you for entering your beautiful card in our last challenge over at As You Like It. I'm so impressed with your painting skills. Hope you'll join us again soon!