Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Thinking of you - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday May 25, 2021

Hello
As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 

We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme is the usual
ANYTHING GOES

I am using the image called Isobel Flower Fairy..  I colored her with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink to create the background. I used Spellbinder scallop die and finished with a Simon Say sentiment that I stamped with Stampin up ink on a Stampin up banner punch..  I went over her outfit with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush


 Challenges:
Polkadoodles wk. 21 - anything goes
Creative moments #215 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #97 - anything goes / opt. color it

8 comments:

R's Rue said...

So pretty.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Sue said...

Such a pretty image and your card is lovely Billie hugs Sue x

Joy Wilson said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

Nelly said...

Adorable card! ... Thanks for joining in the Polkadoodles Challenge this week, Nelly DT x

Marjeta said...

Such an adorable card. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.

Doris P. said...

What a cute image! Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.

Nunzia Carusio said...

Love the background and how the image stands out from it. Beautiful coloring.
Many thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles Challenge blog.
×
Nunzia

Marie Bingaman said...

She's super pretty Billie! I love the colors you chose for your image, and your coloring is great! My apologies for the late comment, but thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! :)

~Marie B -DT