Sunday, May 30, 2021

3 congrats grad cards

Sunday May 30, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 

I posted yesterday my 3 portrait cards styles.. today are the 3 landscape style. They are pretty much the same as yesterdays.. Except for this first one where I used larger numbers.. Once I did that I realized I should of used the next size down. The dies are from Paper Trey ink. The papers are scraps. The sentiment, cap, diploma are from Pretty Pink Posh. 

Card 1


                                                                               Card 2


                                                                             Card 3

 Challenges:
Paper Craft Challenge #70 - anything goes (all 3 cards)
Krafty chicks #561 - any occasions 
Cute card Thursday #688 - anything goes/ opt. critters
Creative fingers #209 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 262 - any celebration not birthday (all 3 cards)



3 comments:

brenda said...

Three really great designs for Graduations Billie, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Three beautiful graduation cards, Billie! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

Stempelomi said...

great cards!Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges.