Friday, May 21, 2021

I just rescued some wine. - Catch the bug / Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday May 21, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 


It's Friday so over at Bugaboo Stamps it's FREE FRIDAY

Check out the design teams creations using this image over at

This free Friday is Chef Pierre Wine.. I colored him with copics. I added some clear Nuvo drops to the wine glass and bottle.  I used Kat Scrappiness distress die. I added him to some Quick Quote scraps. I added the Tim Holtz snarky sentiment. I finished with some sequins and topped with some more clear Nuvo drops. 

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnuts May - pattern paper
Crafting happiness #96 - anything goes / opt. hello
Lemon shortbread #146 - anything goes



 

2 comments:

Sue said...

I love this image Billie it made me chuckle lol great card hugs Sue x

Joy Wilson said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator