Wednesday, May 26, 2021

The Lord will perfect - Word Art Wednesday GD wk. 493-494

Wednesday May 26, 2021

Hello..

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 


Well this is the last card for my May Guest Designer over at

It's been fun and I appreciate being asked if I wanted to GD.. 
Our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES


I am using the scripture from Psalm 138:8A .. I use the NLT bible version. 
My bible says
The Lord will work out his plans for my life -- for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever. Don't abandon me, for you made me.
For my card I used the brick Sizzix embossing folder and added some smears of white embossing ink. I set it aside to dry. I have these tiny envelopes and I took one and added some Ranger ink and distressed it a little so it wasn't so stark white. I then added the Stampin up dies (using SU ink) to the envelope. It took awhile to arrange to my liking. I used Kat Scrappiness distress die to cut out the sentiment and added this and the envelope of flowers to the card base. 


 Challenges:
Polkadoodles wk. 21 - anything goes
Creative moments #215 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #97 - anything goes / opt. color it
Digi choosday wk. 21  - anything goes



5 comments:

Sue said...

This is totally gorgeous Billie hugs Sue x

Joy Wilson said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the scripture and florals! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

Jane said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Suze said...

Lovely card Billie. I like your arrangement so I think it is definitely worth the time you put into it. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Maria Valente said...

Fabulous card, Billie! Thanks for sharing at Creative Moments.