Monday, May 10, 2021

love you mom - Always Fun #213

 Monday May 10, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.

Thank you and thank you for following me. 

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this weeks is
MOTHERS DAY



For my card I used Pretty Pink Posh image and stamped the three images on the water color paper. I used Mission Gold water color and added Kuretake Gansi gold to the flower centers.  I set it aside to day. I used Tech. Tues. Love you and backer and die cut out. I used Your Next Stamp letters and die cute the mom and added to a white strip then rounded the corner. I added these to the card to complete. It's hard to create Mother's day cards my mom passed 13 and a half years ago. Hubby's mom has been gone a lot longer.. 


Challenges:
Scrapping 4 fun #191 - ladies, mothers day, girls
Jan's digi stamps -May - anything goes
Incy wincy designs - mother's day/flowers
Simon Wednesday - feminine
The paper funday #29 - anything goes/flowers-florals
Krafty chicks #558 - stamp act
Cute card Thursday #685 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #95 - frogs/opt. anything goes



10 comments:

Francesca said...

Very beautiful card, wonderful coloring! Thank you for playing at Scrapping4FunChallenges!

Maria Giselle B. said...

Love how you colored the image with watercolor. Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Mother's Day And/Or Flowers Challenge. Good luck!

JanR said...

Another great card! Such a neat colouring technique. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon again.

Julie Odil said...

Billie, the colors on those flowers are wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges. Julie, DT member

R's Rue said...

Beautiful. 😍
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Donna Walls said...

Gorgeous card and I love the Purple. I know what you mean about creating Mother's Day cards. My Mother passed in 2014 and my MIL in 2008 so I rarely make Mother's Day cards unless I make them for a swap buddy, DT project or commission. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenges! Donna

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Beautiful make hun, love the colours you have used

Thank you for sharing with us at 'Incy Wincy' this fortnight
Take Care
Hugs Shell xx

Jan Mahew said...

Billie, Delightful card and delicate coloring of your floral image. Thank you for sharing your special creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting! Join us again in September for a NEW challenge.
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Leanne said...

Such a pretty card, purple very nice, wowee I like flowers...awesome and thanks so much for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Leanne DT/KCC

Helen said...

Really pretty and beautifully coloured.

Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.

Helen x