Thursday, May 27, 2021

3 Super Dad! die cut cards

Thursday May 27, 2021

Hello 

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 

I thought it's time to make some more fathers day cards. I did some few days ago and posted and then I remembered I had this awesome die from Spellbinders.  So I used three different color card stock papers and die cut. I added two to white cards and one to a black background and then white A2 base. I thought it looked plain so I added twine and a Stampin up heart. 

Card 1

                                               Card 2

Card 3
Challenges:
Lil patch of crafty friends #158 - anything goes (all 3 cards)
Papercraft #70 - anything goes (all 3 cards)
Creative moments #215 - anything goes (card 1)
Crafting happiness #97 - anything goes / opt. color it (all 3 cards)
Pammie's inky pinkies #2121 - anything goes (card 2)
Through the craft room door - anything goes (card 3)
Krafty chicks #561 - any occasions (all 3 cards)
Cute card Thursday #688 - anything goes/ opt. critters (all 3 cards)



 

5 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Great cards, love the colours. THanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

Donna Walls said...

Fab cards Billie and great for Father's Day! Thanks for entering the challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies and Best of Luck in the draw. Donna

Megan J said...

Hi Billie, a fabulous die to make a special card for Father's Day, love the different colours you have used.. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.... good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

The twine an the red heart were a perfect touch to a magnificent die. Not much else one can add to a card with that wonderful die.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Diane - DT

OlgaB said...

Just such lovely projects!
Thank you for joining Creative Moments!
Hope to see you again!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB