Sunday, May 23, 2021

Happy Mother's Day - Catch the bug Stella Says Sketch #911

Sunday May 23, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 


How are you liking the new format for Catch the bug?  I am really liking it and the two challenges a month without all the other postings.  Makes life simpler.  I hope you're liking it too.

So we have the SSS #911 challenge starting over at




This is the sketch to follow

For my card I used Daffodil watering can  from the Bugaboo store.. I colored the image with copics. I used a Spellbinder scallop die. I found some scraps from Quick quote and used the Paper Trey Ink large scallop. I backed the image with a green card stock and used my Corner Chomper. I added with some foam dots. I stamped the Simon Says sentiment and heat embossed and fussy cut around the words also added with some foam dots. I finished with some Pretty Pink Posh jewels.

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnuts May - pattern paper
Simon Wednesday - die and or punch
As you like it - favorite color medium (Copics are a go to. I like the way they blend to give you shading. I like the variety of colors and easy to use)

5 comments:

Sue said...

What a gorgeous image Billie and beautifully coloured hugs Sue x

Jenny L said...

Hi Billie,
this is such a very lovely image of your Daffodil Bouquet in the watering can.
Such a great design and your colouring is wonderful.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card, lovely colours. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Joy Wilson said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

flossbite said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge. Good luck!